"Put the oxygen mask on yourself first..."
resilient leaders & organizations - training coaching speaking research
512 293 4297
Self-Care Practices Worksheet
Adapted from Blog post by Amy Frost
Take time to write the responses to these questions:
1. How do you care for yourself?
2. How do you acknowledge and validate yourself?
3. What activities give you renewed energy, hope and/or calm you?
4. What activities drain you of energy of knock you off balance?
5. What brings you joy? Or if you can’t think of anything what used to bring you joy?
6. Make a list of ways that you might care for yourself better and put joy as a center point of your life. Brainstorm many possibilities; don’t worry right now about whether they are realistic.
7. Which relationships in your life feed you?
8. Which relationships in your life drain you?
9. What activities make you a better person?
Now, go do something from your YOU list every day!